Thursday, October 4, 2012

Alexander the Great for President

If Alexander the Great was brought back from the dead and was running for president, I would maybe vote for him. He may be a bit crazy, but he would actually do something rather than do nothing. I personally don't like either Obama or Romney, so I would choose Alexander. Alexander seems like the kind of person who would end our war in Afghanistan and end all conflicts that the U.S. has right now. However, based on the actions and personality he has portrayed in history, I feel as though Alexander would want to conquer the world and start World War III and we, the U.S., would be the bad guys. The U.S. has never been a bad guy in the history of the world so far. If Alexander was elected as president I feel as though he would either be the savior of the U.S. or the destruction of us all. I also feel as if the religion of the country would change back to the ones he had in Greek, because he's the "son of the god" so if someone doesn't believe or thinks he's wrong, then that person would most likely be killed depending on how bad the person offended the President Alexander. But then again, I think that Alexander would actually do something about the wars and, not particularly good per say, but something nether the less Obama and Romney just want to focus on taxes and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment