Monday, September 10, 2012

Comments for the Poster Project

One:
Hey Rachel! I love your timeline! It must have taken a while to put down all those dates, but they look great! Your choice of photos is also really good. If you'd have to change anything, I'd say that you should change the size of your external photos and make them bigger so that they could fill up more space and you could see them clearer. India is similar to Mesopotamia because they had similar hierarchies. But India is different from Mesopotamia beacause they had different belief systems. I thnk that it's pretty interesting to chose a female symbol for an internal picture. What made you decide to put the symbol on the poster rather than just a picture of an actual woman?
~Sam

Two:
Tim! Hey! I agree that the images for your history head are great and that everything is nice and organized, but also, you had a timeline with a lot of events on it, which is good! I like it! You could've made your title a little bigger so that it pops out and people could totally tell that it was a poster from Mesoamerica. India is simialar to Mesoamerica because they both had hierarchies and religon played an important part in their societies. A difference between India and Mesoamerica is that the Mesoamericans had a rich culture including art, alters, and pryamids, while the Indians didn't have those. As I was looking at your photos, I noticed we had a similar photo, which would be the one with the hierarchy. Where'd you find that photo?
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment