Monday, September 10, 2012

Themes Project

My Poster

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam! I really liked your poster because it was very organized and e pictures were very big. Next time maybe you should include a key that informs us of what the pictures represent rather than just what the themes are. One similarity between China and India is that they both have rivers as an outside theme for theme 1. A difference is that India had a more comprehensive and detailed social hierarchy than did China. A question I have for you is what does the man on the elephant represent and how does it relate to theme two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam! I love your poster! It’s very neat and I love the color green haha! It would have been nice if you took a separate picture of the key so it could be easier to read though. India and Mesoamerica both have similar social and political hierarchies, and both had violent religions (The Indian god Indra and the Mesoamerican sacrificial and bloodletting rituals, for example). However, Mesoamerica is isolated, while India had many trade routes, and India had more domestic animals than Mesoamerica did. What does the red on your map of India represent?
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete