Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Test and Essay

I have to say I was very surprised at both the test and essay. The test was alright, it was easier than I thought it would be. I thought all of the questions were goin gto difficult thinking questions, but I was glad that there was a mix in the questions. Some were straight-forward and easy, while some were harder and required a lot of thinking back on the chapter. I think the test went pretty well though. I was pretty prepared for the test, I didn't really know what to expect since it was the first test, but now I know what to study...which is pretty much everything. For the next test I'm pretty much goin going to do the same thing, but study a little harder and longer. The essay however threw me off. I didn't know what to study and I studied the wrong things for that essay. Next time I know I'll do better because now I know what things I should study! It wasn't a hard essay, I just didn't study the right things. All in all, though, everything was pretty good. The next test and essay will be a bit easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment