My comments on other classmates' blogs:
Dear Maya,
I'm also doing the Children's Crusade and I believe you are almost finished woth your project, but here's a website that I found interesting, you might like it too!
http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/children.html
I also love your project so far! It's so creative! And extremely good! How on earth did you get your hermit and leader to look so good? What app did you use? Even though you're not in my class, I can't wait to see it!!
~Sam
Dear Dan,
Hey! We're both doing the fourth crusade! Here's a link that I found pretty helpful for my project:
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-fourth-crusade.htm
I'm not sure how you're doing your project, but some suggestions would be a showme, at least that's what I'm doing! It's not boring like a poster and not over the top like a video. I heard that the Prezi Presentations were pretty good too!
~Sam
Hey Becki :)
We're both doing the fourth and third crusade!
Here are some links that I found helpful:
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-fourth-crusade.htm
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-third-crusade.htm
They have some pretty good information that I'm using. Make sure to read some of the third crusade pages really good becasue some of them had some information that was really biased and not good for this project becasuse it was misleading! Anyways, if you need any other help feel free to ask :)
~Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment