So this post is going to be long and meaty. This is what I should have been adding along the way but more in detail:
1. I changed from doing a video to showme...I want to have pictures.
I'm just going to talk about the crusades outloud and post pictures and such
2. I'm doing Crusades #4, #5, and #6. They're actually the Third Crusade, Fourth Crusade, and the Children's Crusade.
3. sources:
third crusade: brought to you by google
http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/wars_crusade3rd.html
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-third-crusade.htm
fourth crusade: brought to you by bing!
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-fourth-crusade.htm
the children's crusade:
http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/children.html
I also used the book
I personally like google more becasue the search engine I've always used, but any search engine will do.
I've chosen to do a showme becasue I wanted to incorporate pictures, and I can't really do that if I'm video taping myself. The only other problem was that if I did video tape myself I would have to dress up like a Muslim and I didn't want to offend anyone or anything like that so the showme will save me from A. embarrassment and B. being disrespectful. This is going a lot different that I expected. At first it looked really hard and then it got easier..but now it's back to being hard! I hope I'll finish this project soon becasue I have to rewrite my script about the crusades a little bit and then find pictures and then do the showme. Wish me luck and hopefull this will turn out good!
And the pictures are going to show the Muslims' reactions if you're wondering.My voice will just talk about the crusades.
No comments:
Post a Comment