Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Story

I believe that my life's story should be completed in a book or a song. When I mean book, I mean a collection of my diary or something. Anything that I have written myself, and what no one else has touched. I don't want anyone else to have a say in my story becasue no one knows myself better than I do. I mean there could a section on what other people think and could say, but the majority should be me writing about myself and my thoughts for the events that have happened in my life. If a book is impossible to achieve, then a song will do. I love to sing anyways so a song would be pretty good. Songs are more memorable and will last for a long time. Books however,last longer in the sense that they are preserved, but not necessarily known by many people. Songs are more popular in this day and age. But a book and a song about myself doesn't sound to bad either. Have the book about my life and the song about a particular event. However, if someone else wrote a book about me, I would have to read it first before it was ever published or read by any other person. I don't want anyone writing things about me that are not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment